Contrary to some expectations, we have seen a boom in the volume of international roles, both in terms of export sales / distribution management and 'in market' roles.
We have just concluded a campaign for an EMEA Sales Manager for a British medical device organisation, where the role focused on building a distribution network.
Additionally, we have recently recruited other international roles, for example:
• Business Development Manager, Paris – British hygiene infection-control company
• Nordic Regional Business Manager – European industrial chemicals business
• Group Supply Chain Planning Manager – European FMCG manufacturer
• Group HSEQ Manager - UK & Eastern Europe – household chemicals
• Global Market Leader – labels, films and polymers manufacturer
• MD Canada, pharmaceutical distributor
• Danish Technical Sales Manager, food ingredients - chemical distributor
Despite Brexit and maybe even because of it, international business continues to be an area of growth for RMG.
If your business is in a place where it is looking to grow outside of the UK and are looking for a recruitment partner with proven expertise, now is the time to engage.