This is an exciting new opportunity for a confident and driven individual with account management experience in any capacity and a passion for business development.
Healthcare experience is desirable.
This is a pivotal role in the development / growth of the organisations In Vitro Diagnostics business.
This role will provide effective commercial management of existing customers including management of customer orders to sales, ensuring a smooth and seamless process for both parties. The individual will be responsible for maximising sales and upsell opportunities from existing accounts (including forecasting) whilst managing the day to day operation and satisfaction of those customers with technical support and consumables orders.
The role will also be responsible for managing and delivering projects and programmes aimed at providing growth to the business in both the vet and human market segments, as directed and agreed with the IVD Business Manager.
The overarching responsibilities for the role will include;
- Uses effective and targeted communication, with the ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner
- Confident in delivering presentations.
- Tenacity and determination, with the ability to work under pressure without line supervision
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Ability to identify shortcomings (within procedures) and report back, to drive improvements.
IT & IS
- Ability to make use of IT tools to enhance communication and fast business processes (MS Office: primarily excel and powerpoint; email, Salesforce.com, production of reports and documents).
- Effective and efficient planning skills; productive and reliable
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Comfortable working with financial information, particularly pricing and margin calculations
Candidates MUST live within a 1.5 hour drive time of Bedford and will require a UK driving licence.
Role: Account Manager IVD
Salary: Up to £35 + 20% bonus + car / car allowance + benefits
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our consultant Shahrukh Subhan, quoting the reference CL/12605/w sending your CV including full career details, notice period and your current salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01928 711800 for an initial discussion.
Are you highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace?
Location: South West London & Surrey Salary: £competitive + bonus + car + benefits
• Large team - operational leadership experience on Chemicals COMAH site • Seeking Chemical Engineering Qualification • Career development potential
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire, North West Salary: Competitive salary + Total Rewards Benefits and relocation assistance (as appropriate)