Our client is a UK based manufacturer of high-quality continence products, designed to meet the individual needs of Patients and Healthcare Professionals. Their vision is to be the number one continence company in the UK
Patients are at the heart of their business. They exist to support and help patients to enjoy a quality of life unhindered by continence issues. They’ll always treat patients, healthcare professionals, suppliers and each other with respect, dignity and discretion.
The products manufactured and sourced by the organisation are synonymous with quality.
Their passion for their products and services and their commitment to preserving the dignity of patients will never be undermined by their desire for business success. They understand that putting patients first is our route to success and longevity.
As a commercial business working within the care and medical sector, they believe in being flexible and responsive whilst keeping pace with opportunities and trends in the sector.
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Healthcare Sales Company. This is an entry-level position in field sales as a Sales Representative for our client with an immediate start date. With a basic starting salary of £20,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, the successful candidate will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
The candidate will be responsible for growing sales for the company’s range of Urology products in the North East area; incorporating Newcastle, North and South Tyneside, North and South Tees, County Durham, Northumberland, Cumbria and Scotland.
Key skills required as follows:
• Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite. The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position.
• The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers. The candidate must, therefore, be very personable.
• Candidates must be well organised and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
• The ability to present coherently is essential. All successful candidates who pass CV screening will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview.
• The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace. Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
Please note, applicants must already be located within the defined territory, specifically around Newcastle, North and South Tyneside, North and South Tees, County Durham and South Northumberland areas.
Role: Entry Level Territory Manager
Location: South West London & Surrey
Salary: Competitive + bonus + car + benefits
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our consultant Shahrukh Subhan, quoting the reference CL/12581/w sending your CV including full career details, notice period and your current salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01928 711800 for an initial discussion.
This is a multi-faceted senior supply chain planning role, with business-critical responsibilities as the ‘Master Production Scheduler’ for a major Top COMAH Chemicals manufacturing site across its end-to-end supply chain, and to be the change-agent to identify, align and drive best practice Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SiOP) process improvements on site, and roll-out to two UK sister sites.
Location: Role based Halebank, Widnes (requires occasional UK travel) Salary: Attractive Salary, plus benefits
This is an exciting new opportunity for a confident and driven individual with account management experience in any capacity and a passion for business development.
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire Salary: Up to £35 + 20% bonus + car / car allowance + benefits