Recruitment / Sales Consultant
As a recruitment consultant you will support consultant fee generation in line with company expectations and ultimately develop into a full 360° recruitment consultant.
You will principally be tasked with attracting candidates and matching them to permanent positions in client companies, in doing so they will strive to understand client companies as well as the broader healthcare market. These roles can vary from entry-level roles to directors and executives.
Candidates will be sourced through a variety of activities, including, but not limited to; database search, headhunting, advertising, candidate referrals, online job boards and social media. Candidates MUST be fully screened, initially via the telephone and subsequently in person where possible, this may include conducting background checks and taking references.
During the course of candidate sourcing or any other activity, trainee consultants will be expected to provide business development leads into RMG, this could be by passing on details of where candidates are interviewing outside of RMG or by identifying new companies which RMG were previously not aware of.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Building long-term relationships with clients, prospective clients and candidates
- To achieve key performance indicators and to report on a weekly and monthly basis
- Developing a good understanding of what client companies do and their work culture
- Provide support for retained projects as a when required
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts using a wide range of media
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Arranging interviews for the right candidates with the consultant’s clients
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews and providing feedback
- Checking references, driving licence, right to work in UK and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for interview
- Advising administration support of changes and amendments to CVs prior to submission to client
- Good housekeeping practice in relation to maintaining the internal database (coding, candidate information, interview notes etc)
- To represent RMG is a professional manner with all internal/external stakeholders and to act in accordance with our company values
- Ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Active listener, clear and confident verbal communicator
- Able to influence others
- Completer finisher, who is constantly looking for new opportunities to contribute to business development
- Ability to handle rejection politely and retain enthusiasm
- Ability and desire to develop new business
- Demonstrates proficient written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Adhere to and promote the RMG values of HONESTY, EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY, PASSION, RECOGNITION and TENACITY
- Work with a high degree of integrity, respecting client and candidate confidentiality at all times
- Must have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Role: Sales Consultant / Executive Search Consultant
Location: Preston Brook, Cheshire
Salary: £excellent +++
Keen to hear more? Call Chris Lewis, Healthcare Team Manager on 01928 711800 for an initial discussion.